This is the official blog of my Study Abroad Trip to Australia and New Zealand. I'll be leaving December 26th and returning home February 2nd.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 13: Back to Brisbane

Just a short one today. We arrived back in Brisbane to meet up with the whole group today. We're staying in the same place we did last week with one upgrade, a few free 2 hour internet access codes which is nice because it helps me check my email and blog after the Brisbane Library closes. We all got together and swapped stories from this weekend. The other group that didn't go to Cairns with us went to Surfers' Paradise off the Gold Coast and sounded like they had a great time. Wish I could've done both. The rest of the week here in Brisbane is going to be focused more on research rather than observing and enjoying the culture, which is good because it gives me a chance to catch up on my projects. We're headed to Fluor Construction Company tomorrow for a tour which I'm excited about. They are one of the most prominent construction companies in the world. Well I'm gonna get some sleep so I can sleep in tomorrow. War Eagle!
View of the city from the Story Bridge (sorry for the blur, I was on a bus)

No comments:

Post a Comment