This is the official blog of my Study Abroad Trip to Australia and New Zealand. I'll be leaving December 26th and returning home February 2nd.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 16: "This is best beer in the best bar ever." -Andrew Roberts

Last day in Brisbane! Sad to be leaving here but excited to be heading to Melbourne. Today was a big library day where I tried to knock out as much as my project as I could. The library was really cool. It's a 5 Star Green Rated building that it probably one of the nicest government buildings I have ever been into.
Brisbane State Library
Later that evening, Professor Hein and the other professors lead us on a bridge tour of Brisbane which was pretty cool. The best part of the tour was when the sun went down because all the bridges were lit up in different ways. Here's a few pictures of the bridge and the view of the city from the Story Bridge:


After the bridge tour a few of us found a great hole-in-the-wall pizza place with amazing food and then we finished the night with a Brisbane Pale Ale at the brewhouse. I need to go to bed because we have to leave the apartments at 7 am to make our flight! War Eagle!

No comments:

Post a Comment